Monday, March 3, 2008

"...and be thankful."

Over and over we are enjoined to be thankful by the Word. We have so much to be thankful for, and yet we seem so negligent at times. Let me see if I can make up for lost time.

  • I am so thankful that God gave me time and opportunity to meet Christ and learn to love Him.
  • I am thankful that the grace of God gave me a wonderful wife and five kids I am proud to brag on.
  • I am forever grateful for the great men of God who have invested themselves in my destiny. Br. Nat Saginario - who gave us the opportunity to discover and then answer the call of God on our lives; Pastor Wayne Elston - who had enough security in his calling to share his pulpit and classrooms with those of us God sent across his path; Lowell MacDonald - a friend, mentor, and encourager.
  • My heart swells with joy at the thought of the likes of Kenneth E. Hagin, Billy Graham, Charles Stanley, AW Tozer, FF Bosworth, and other great fathers of faith whose insight into the Word and ability to communicate the heart of the Father have changed my life.
  • I am unable to express my gratitude to all of the ministers who have shared the Word at conferences, services, and gatherings. Peers, students, teachers, and so many more that I cannot begin to list.

The Lord is so good to me, I only hope that He will use me to be good to someone else.

What about you? Who are you investing in? Who are you helping become a success? May our success, all that we have learned, and all that God has done in us become the stepping stones to other's success.

No comments: